Monday, October 11, 2010

Smile Always

I'm afraid to go for Postmortem but more than that,

I'm afraid to,

  • Jump from the fifth floor of my office building
  • Dance with fire after bath in Kerosene
  • Sing while hanging from the ceiling of my bedroom
  • See my blood flowing from my left wrist on to the bathroom floor

And ,

I'm afraid to shout at for help in last moment !!!

There is one thing I'm not afraid of and it is swallowing even the bitter tablet ever made...
Sad part is that, I have no means to get one that would give me permanent relief...
But...
What will happen if I swallow our normal friendly paracetamol ;-) ?
At least a temporary relief from headache??

Can 2500mg do wonders ;-) ?

.

* Thanks to " http://www.recoveryourlife.com/index.php?categoryid=138&p2061_articleid=6 "

No comments:

Post a Comment