Monday, June 13, 2011

The Special Call


After nearly a year.... the call from one corner of the world hit my cell phone...



"Hello"
"Who is this?” I enquired

I was expecting a call but that was from the other corner ;-)
"Hey don't you know me?” the voice was so close to my heart.

Who else can so strongly and closely call me with assurance that I will not ask who again.... ;-)?



Yes!!! At last I got the call from the soul I consider my sister, my fren, my well wisher and above all a practical advisor ;-) Time has passed by and things around us have changed but our hearts remain the same though separated by distance... more than an hour of talk - I mean sharing and then to my surprise there were two more fellows who joined the call from two other locations.
It was not just a call that connected four people around the world but it was complete hours of sharing from heart!







Farewell is not always happy ones but moving forward always makes us happy
Yes! A step forward in our journey of life gives us happiness but
Ironically, we have to bid farewell as we keep moving :-)



I have been bidding farewell to my close ones in the past one year and now had reached a point wherein I had none around close to my heart - who would understand the exact
Rhythm of My Heart.




By this time, I had controlled bringing people close to my heart cos I could not bear the pain of missing close ones :-(

Today, when I was entering a new phase in my life, when I had lots to share, when I wanted my dears to know things happening in my life and when I wanted to know their life stories -I got



THE call : The Special Call




All my sweethearts were on call :-)
Never realized I was in India and it was un time in India until my sister came down to the road I was walking and talking over call to shout at me! I had to get back home to have my dinner alone but was so happy to have dinner with these three idiots of mine :-) I cannot explain the exact feel that held all four of us so long over call ...



We were not siblings, we were not class mates and neither were we neighbors..... We were once "Just Project Mates" and then we became "Just Frens" and later , in course of time , dunno when exactly but each one of us became an inevitable part of each other’s life! May be we didn’t often find time for each of us amidst our other commitments but even after ages when we talk, the feel remains the same :-)




We were then , not “Just Frens” as I mentioned earlier but
We were holding a relationship that was bonded by
TRUE LOVE !




Nothing more in words would make it better!
As I keep explaining, the essence is getting lost but
As I keep thinking about US , I keep explaining....


Like in SPRING our relationship sprouted and one by one we became closer and flourished but as the AUTUMN approached,



the leaves were shedding one by one....
Now again, the spring has touched our hearts :-)




I know Autumn will come again but there is Spring coming again!
Who cares about the dry summer and the ice cold idle winter in between,
when all we want is the fresh Spring touching our lives again to rejuvenate us in all sense !




It was complete mixture of all emotions...Thanks to technology that held Denver,London,France and India on a single line for more than the duration I spent in my exam hall ;-) The world is a sphere and we will meet again together in person with the same love in our hearts :-) Love you dears a lot :-)





How long will the bubble last???




NO Idea ! But till it vanishes, it remains colourful and fresh .





No comments:

Post a Comment