Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My First Blog Site



I started this blog site very recently , i.e 2010 when my life took a new turn, a complete twist of my thoughts !!!

This blog - "Shadow of June" , will have a completely different style of writing...Rather I can say there will be a drastic change in thoughts presented but many might not find the difference so easily :P

Let me introduce my fisrt blog site ...

My first blog site : Shadow - http://shadow963.blog.co.in/

... has 5 Categories with 39 entries :-) . It was a complete Personal Emotional Package. Each entry will have atleast some relevance to the situations,emotions and incidents I have encountered in my life and there will be some extra spice ofcourse :P

It was when I felt , my blog should have something more than my personal emotions and issues that I started Shadow of June....


Any way my concentration or focus as always is on Human Emotions :-)



My interest of blogging took rebirth after a long time. So, like a Phoenix, the ashes of "Shadow "took rebirth as "Shadow of June" and in the month of July 2010 , I wrote my first blog entry in this site :-)

I dedicate "Shadow of June" to all who smile back at me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment