Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm Selfish


Every human is selfish !

Selfishness : I dunno how to define it or describe it but let me try to put few points to bring out its soul. Jus a try !!!

1. Least worried about what is going around
2. Concentrates only on stepping up though it has to stamp others
3. Only goal is to reach the destiny as planned
4. Uses others to reach the goal
5. 100% Self Centric

Every human is Selfish and the one who argues NO is the most :P


Let me take up the role now... It's just a ROLEPLAY :-)


-------------------RolePlay - Curtain Raises-------------------



If you find this roleplay resembling real life, then you know what is being SELFISH



Guys you know , it is most important to achieve your goal as planned.Planning is very essential in any project we take up and once planned, we should make sure it is executed very well on time.

When I start doing a task, I make sure no matter what happens, I finish the task on time.I'm least bothered if my team mate / neighbour is ill and hospitalised.All I want is to complete my task well in advance and get client appreciation.
The few moments I spend for my team mate or may be my neighbour who is hospitalised means a lot than the client appreciation.. I know this but my focus is on my work,its completion and appreciation.

"I can visit the hospital little later right?Anyway Peolpe are there to take care of him right? Moreover he is almost fine... "


When I feel that I'm handicapped in certain technology I go behind experts to work on it. Many a times I feel those people are wasting their time and efficiency in some unwanted activities.I feel my task to be important and best than theirs. I make it a point no matter what, I get it from the experts at the earliest.This is why I make and have n number of frens.Many of them are techies.. ;-)

"I don't mind telling a Hi to a worst character I encountered just to get my work done..."

Whether I trouble my "So called Friends" for helping me in my work or my "Life partner" not to bother me with personal homeworks, I see to it that my work is done on time.Yes! Achieving the Target is my goal. I'm least bothered if my fren needs my help while I'm at work and also I expect my lifepartner to take care of all my personal works when Im committed with this work.Let my life partner go to relatives or frens home if she/he needs some extra care and help at those peak working hours of mine.I don't want my lifepartner to interfere in my work.

"I'm doing all these just for him/her right? He/She sould be proud of me."

Relatives and close friends...I love them but when it comes to my work,I prefer them to be little away :P people may call this is an escapism from responsibilities or relationships but I don mind those things :-) All I want is my work to be done perfectly on time .. or rather well in advance ! My focus is on getting appreciation for my work.

"Relatives and Friends will always be there.They will not mistake me .They will rather understand I'm busy."

I always take care of my interests,desires and my favorite activities.I'm not bothered if my laugh hurts others.After all laughing is good for health .. ;-)

"I want to go for it.After all its my life..Why should I bother about others? "

This statement might not seem selfish but it is a 100% selfish statement :-)

"Ok.. I'v got some work now... I'm least bothered as what you think about me .Anyway we are not gonna meet too so why shud I waste my time for the one whom I dunno and whom I have no plans of meeting . So byeeeee ."



-------------------RolePlay - Curtain Lowers-------------------


Okay.. Now I'm removing the mask and coming out of the Roleplay...


Yeah!!! People are really self centric. We always tend to think from our perspective and act accordingly.How many of us put ourselves in others shoes and take a decision? If we wear third person's shoe and take a decision, for sure that will change once you remove it! That is human nature.But the correct decision will be taken when we know the pain of others and walk through without stamping them.it's very difficult though...

Selfishness is a Human character and the percentage of that character in each human differs !!!

"I" , "Me" and "Mine" should be lessened to lower the percentage of Selfishness in every humanbeing... Yeah avoiding it completely is impossible ;-) !


Selfishness is something about which we can write, talk and argue a lot but very difficult to cover those in a paragraph :P

Consider the world, all humanbeings, animals , planatation and the entire nature to be your own.
Be selfish !!! Make sure no matter what comes your way, you don leave the world to destruction,keep holding all humans, animals and other livingbeings close to heart..They are your own... Safeguard plantations....They are yours...Protect nature...it's your...

Declare every human as your own..rather consider all to be yourself and be SELFISH!!!


I'm not a saint to advice,or experienced person to guide or GOD

Even I'm one among the Selfish humans but I realised the points where I'm being selfish and now trying to reduce it :-)

Just a TRIAL :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment