Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fake World you Murdered Me !!!

World,

I believed you but now I see your fake face smiling at me....

Today I regret for the decision I took in my life.... I'm not worrying that the decision I took would spoil me but the reason why I took that decision no more prevails :(

Now, the meaning behind the decision I took had vanished and I'm left alone again with the same blame on me.... I'm sailing in the same boat with no change in the sailing though I have taken the route you people insisted me to...

The wind blow is the same, the rowing is same and the boat is also the same but the sailors have changed.... Still no change in sailing....

Now people!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me why you insisted me to change the direction I took?

You have no reasons to tell me and you remain silent..no support from you too .... Then why the hell did you ask me to take the route that now I'm sailing through?

It was you who insisted me, rather compelled me and now you show your fake face again!

Enough !!!

Cant bear it anymore....

Thanks for all stupid directions(you gave) I took just trusting your fake smiles..

Just to ensure that smile always stayed on your faces I took the medicine you gave and now I die of that silent poison!

Good Bye you Fake World!!!

I'm Dead..............................


No comments:

Post a Comment