Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm HIM

Today evening I was walking past the church road and unlike all days there was a very big crowd on the road...There were children with balloons, couples walking with smiling faces and there were the oldies who looked so happy... It was not Christmas but there was some celebration going on in the church...

I was missing him today badly :(

As I walked passed, there came out a couple walking...I could see some red balloons behind that man..Ha ha ha..He was having a couple of red balloons and was holding his hand behind..may be to avoid me seeing ;) Sometimes elders don't accept the kid in them and that is when these kind of hiding happens :) But there was one person in my life who whole heartily expressed the kid in him.... If he was here now, he would have held the balloons so high enjoying like a kid and would not have least bothered about the world around commenting....


I missed a childish friend who got me balloons whenever I wished one, least bothering about the fact I was 22 and he 27 added :) I miss you :((((((((


I walked little further... Again a couple walked by me...The man was wearing so colourful shirt and a jean like a young man though he was more than fifty...One look at his face, makes it clear he crossed fifty, years back.The lady with him was in a traditional silk saree.Though the saree was so bright and glittering, my eyes were on that man's shirt...There was a person who was fifty and who used to wear the same kind of colourful shirt with jean but there was a difference...His looks never revealed his age...

I missed the young smart person in my life who sometimes made me feel dressing up and attitude defines or affects ones personality.He looked just few years elder than me though he started his journey more than 2 decades since I started :) I miss you :(((((((((


I miss him very badly today..Not cos I was walking alone, not cos I was drowning in problems but because he is the ONLY person I have seen with the attitude that was always aligned with mine...
May be his attitude influenced and had overwritten mine :) .......Who knows...

But again there was a difference, me being a gal in this Indian society restricted me to open up like he did.

He is not my GOD, he is not my LOVE and he is not my LIFE
But,
I'm his BLOOD, I'm his LIFE and I'm HIM


I LOVE HIM....
He is my silent Inspiration,
He is my Strength,
And
He is my DAD...

I'm HIM !!!

3 comments: