Sunday, May 29, 2011

Absence & Silence Killing Me


Have never been alone but have experienced loneliness amidst a crowd many a times.....

When I got a hold while walking through the toughest path, I experienced the great feel of true relationships amidst thousands of "Hi-Bye buddies" I had ....As I walked along with my close ones with me, I was the happiest on earth and now when those close ones moved to their destinations leaving me though not by heart, I experience the worst pain which I cant explain in words....

Sometimes these blog posts give great relief to me :-) These posts might not solve my problem, these might not help me or give me strength but for sure these gives me great company :-) A solace when I'm filled with the feel of loneliness,irritation,sorrow and .......

I know u had to leave me to reach your goal,
I know you have the same true feel in your heart for me,
I know you too long to meet me,
Stillllllllllllll...
Your absence pricking my heart...........

I know you are busy and pressured at work,
I know you are trying to find time to talk to me,
I know you are expecting me to understand you,
Stilllllllllll...
Your Silence is killing me.............

Both my hands were once busy with love and affection in each...
Love in left and affection in right,
But now, My hands are free
Searching for a hold...

I know Love & Affection remains the same,
Still... I'm feeling the missing....

I don't blame you dears for leaving me,
I don blame you both for not sharing with me,
But I'm telling you..."I'm missing you"...
Don worry dear.. I know you too feel the same ...

I know your time constraint,
I know your work pressures,
And I know you expect me to understand you and your situation,
Still...,I cant resist saying...

"I'm angry on you....Your Absence and Silence increasing the intensity of my Anger!!!"

Love & Affection....
Once you both were holding my hands but now I'm longing to hold you,
While walking along, I loosened the hold assuming you will not leave me ,
But by the time I realized I need you, you were no where around...
I'm longing to get you back into my life :-)

Waiting for that Miracle day when I will be holding love in my left and affection in my right hands....

Miss you both :-)




1 comment: