Monday, May 23, 2011

New Born Love - Chapter Three

The next move :-)

Our Planning could not be implemented....But unplanned meet was our official meet ;-)

He came home with his family after our ususal dinner time :-) I prepared juice and served them but while I was at kitchen, I could hear ppl teasing me that included both my moms ;-) Even I couldnot resist laughing as always :-)

There came in our family frens in curiosity and they wanted to know if we had already met ... I jus rushed into my room with my sister and were laughing over the question...He managed answering the question somehow :-) Then I entered the room and when the same question was pointed to me I too had to reply...We didn't even get 5 minutes alone :-) and this response of mine gave us a chance to talk alone...

Then we went to my room and he was having a look at my room as how my explanation coincided with the explanation and description I gave
:-)
Little shyness, little sharing and little exchanges of smile ....

Not even 5 minutes and his sisters entered the room with a smile ..rather giggle I can say :-) We njoyed that too...


Atlast the official meeting was over and they left soon happily.. I could sense the feel of happiness in all their faces :-)

Loved the visit :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment