Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Born Love - Chapter Four


The most planned and expected day of our life !

Loved being in tradtional attire today... There were little interesting plans done to make minor escapes from the routine and things happening around....



He came in the same red Swift today but took a different route just to ensure we escaped the sight of our well wishers ;-)

I was in traditional wear and he in western casuals... :-)

As planned we drove to our planned destination. The climate outside was so hot and the traffic was heavy but in our destination , atmosphere was so cool and free ... could feel the power of the Indian chants... Smell of the camphor was taking us to a different place... Little lamps lit around gave the place a holy feel...

He lit a lamp and whispered in my ears "I'm doing it for US" ...It was then I felt the power of the word "US" :-)
Little time we spent in the heavenly atmosphere and started from there.....

Next he took me to places where he already decided to ... He always made sure I got the best and what I liked... I was surprised,excited and loved each moment...

He had planned many things in advance :-) I felt lucky to be with him....

My mobile was shouting with messages from my sisters enquiring as my location and time I would reach home .... Concern !!!!!!!!!!

As promised he dropped me at home at the right time...The most awaited day was nearing .. was just hours away and we both were least bothered ;-) Who cares it when heart has already decided ... The formal decision making alone was left out which will be happening in few hours time :-)

In short, the day was wonderful and colourful too...

From hot sun to cool holy place of God..Then little shopping with him and then a long drive back home............. Awesome day :-) Can explain it in detail to make it more clear but certain things unexplained adds beauty :P

No comments:

Post a Comment