Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Born Love - Chapter One

For the first time I loved wearing salwar and getting ready with new hair style and kajal in my eyes :-)
Unlike all times , I had a wide smile to go out in the eve that too in the traffic headed roads....I couldnot believe myself :-)
Felt the change in me .......

Rushed to my bus stop crossing the heavy traffic with mobile on hold...


I don't want to bring in any dialogues in this page as I feel the true essence would be missed in that case.. ;-)

There came a red Swift from behind and I turned back and smiled at the front glass window as if I could see the person inside driving from such long distance ...I cut the call when I realised he too saw me :-)

The car door opened and I entered in without any strange feeling...Felt so familiar .. Don't ask me car or person ;-) He handed over me a pack as I sat down....Felt good that we started sweetly ;-) Yes..that was chocolate pack he gave me :-) I placed it in the back seat :-)

As the car moved both of us looked at each other making sure our eyes didn't clash or looks didn't coincide ...Just tried to get the same feel as in our calls and video chats.. I mean the closeness :P Few minutes passed and our phones were ringing for the next few moments as all our well wishers were eager to know about our meet .


In another few minutes when silence was over taking us.. he switched on the music... I was surprised to hear one of my favourite songs... I started blabbering my love towards that song and the next song surprised me as that too was my favorite and later he told me , he had the collection of my favourite songs that I had once mentioned in my blog .

Time passed by ... traffic made us spend maximum time inside the car, then visit to my would be sis in law's house , little sharing about ourselves to eachother and while returning back home in the busy roads.... he asked me to switch on the music n play any song.. I just played one of my latest favourites that I have not updated in my blog and told him, even this is my favourite...he told, he took it from my blog without realising that this song was not in my favourite list in my blog ;-)

He then told he had all the songs in my blog and few of his favourites in the playlist ...I felt so so so...........(no words ;-) ) when I came to know the song now going on was OUR favourite .... favourite coincidence song :-) loved it.......


"Kannorum Kaathal Vanthaal Kannerumthithipaakkum..."

Lyrics seems apt for the situation as Mom's warning in between our meeting and the tension cos of it had vanished and it was nothing compared to the moments we spent together !!!

It was an unplanned meeting but we loved it :-) Jus few minutes together that too inside car in the heavy traffic still the togetherness gave life to those moments :-)

It was time to leave...
Same place where I got into the car....
Same place but now the road was not so busy and the street lights were on..
I opened the door and stepped out.. Something was missing...

A final touch??????

Dunno if I initiated or he did but for a second our hands were held together....

Yes!!! A Handshake atlast :-)





A hold that had "The joy of moments spent together" and "The sorrow of leaving alone with memories of the moments".... The feel was awesome :-)



The missing factor was a part of my emotion/senthiments/love/affection/care that I gave him through that handshake :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment