Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Born Love - Chapter Two

Fun Friday !!!




For the first time I made myself out of the event at my floor :-)




Started out in early shift bus...It was too hot outside...Enquired our driver if the bus would go via the place I decided to get down to meet him. Confirmed with the driver to tel me when to get down as I was not familiar to that place though I had been via that route n number of times during my college days... Occupied front seat unlike all times so that the driver could intimate me about the location...




In few minutes saw one of my friends stepping into the bus unexpectedly... made sure still my last row seat was empty and went there as I had my friend to intimate me about the place I need to get down!





Time passed away with few minutes over call, few minutes chat with my friend next to me and few minutes of sleep ;-) ... Traffic was heavy and so reached the destination fifteen minutes late . My late coming was least bothered as I had to wait for another fifteen minutes in the bus stop expecting a car on the way to pick me :P





Calls informing the start, traffic block on the way and at last the reach was the only solace amidst the irritating wait ;) Had to take few steps to have a look at him inside the car parked in the left
Got into the car and felt so relieved from the hot sun outside :-) No energy to even smile :-) but felt so good at heart...little ride in car and we entered a restaurant .. I washed my face just to get back my usual smile...Then we went to a table and he asked me to order . I ordered my favorite Strawberry Milk Shake :-) and he ordered Mango Milk Shake for him.

We were sitting in opposite chairs and he was looking into the photos in my mobile. I was explaining him each scenario where in those photos were taken.He requested if I could come adjacent to him so that we could have a better discussion with those photos... Spent little time sharing few things... Sharing was so good :-)



Strawberry Milkshake and Mango Milkshake was now empty... We moved out of the restaurant and then a small drive to a park near by... Spent more than two hours in the park sitting on a stone bench... There were families walking by, kids playing,couples busy taking photos near the fountain and oldies in for a walk in the evening breeze...




Time passed away in silence... He was surprised to see me silent and tried lot to pull me out of the silence but most of the times I smiled and smiled :-)









It was time to start back home...We started and it was a slow dirve then as we had enough time to reach :-)



This time, maximum was silence, then smile and little sharing :-)



Waved a bye after shaking hands and got down and walked towards my gate. He waited to see if I was safe to reach and started his car and waved a bye as I entered the gate and we left with an awesome feel in my heart .



The empty road and the lack of enquiry phone calls from my home made our plan a SUCCESS !

No comments:

Post a Comment