Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Born Love - Chapter Five

Finally the most awaited day has arrived...........

Was it planned??????? Can things happen so very well without proper planning????
Relevant questions for an irrelevant situation ;-)

People were busy at home getting ready with the routine.. I was njoying the monday morning.Rarely I get leave on mondays :P People were asking me to get ready and get along with them for that day's planned formalities.I somehow made myself brisk, got up and made up my mind to wear Indian Traditional Costume - Saree (which my uncle got for me to wear on this special day)

People were coming home and I was yet to dress up. My neighbour aunt assured me that she would help me wear saree.I was holding the saree and was going to the door opposite to ours (nieghbour's house)when came in a man with professional camera... I was surprised ;-)

Things were so serious,I then realised .I got ready soon and had to wear a bit extra jewellery cos of my well wishers compulsion ;-) Then started the photo session and in sometime, things were ready.Our hall which we felt conjusted was now looking so good and spacious. I owe a special thanks to our neighbour uncle who provided space in their house to place our space consuming dining table and chairs from the hall :-)
Time was getting closer and he arrived with his family.I came inside our bedroom when I saw them stepping into our home... People surrounded me and wanted me to lit the lamp.It was then my heartbeat increased... will I b able to lit it with a matchstick when my hands are shivering? Will it blow off immediately.. lots of weird thoughts were going on in my mind.I was denying to go to hall... was it my Shyness? My Tension?? or.... I dunno but people had to pull me to hall jus to light the lamp that was ready.Thanks to my uncle who had candle ready :-)

To my surprise our costumes matched each others... It was perfectly lovely coincidence :-)
My uncle's dad - Elderly person amidst the crowd took care of the formalities .Our hands were shivering though we were smiling for the photos during the Ring Exchange Ceremony. Atlast the moment has touched our lives...The tradtionally decorated and lit lamp, the smell of Indian agarbathis and happy smiling faces added flavour to our special moment...





The formalities along with little informal gift exchanges happened followed by lunch, photo session and discussion about the next step. Finally the date was fixed !!! Exactly eight more months to go for our Big Day !

Then was the photo shoot and little chat with him :-) It was time for him to leave and this time he was not in the same red swift but in black i20 ;-)

Gave a smile and moved on....
The day was really wonderful and colourful...




It was a mixute of Suprise, Anxiety,Happiness and many more emotions overflowing together at the same moment... No words to describe!



Then it was all Smiles :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment